Connect with us

News

Robert De Niro Threatens Republicans

Published

on

Speaking in a “Hollywood Reporter in Studio” interview, actor Robert De Niro, who has repeatedly stated his hatred for President Trump, enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump. De Niro also warned that if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted, “There’s going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests.”

The segment of the interview dealing with Trump started with the interviewer asking De Niro about his performance as Special Counsel Robert Mueller on “Saturday Night Live.” De Niro grandly stated, “I consider it my civic duty to do that part — just to be there because he doesn’t say much, but he doesn’t have to. It’s that simple. I might even be happier the day that Mueller puts him in handcuffs, takes him in an orange jumpsuit and puts him away for a long time.”

Asked how he felt about Attorney General William Barr’s summary of the Mueller report, De Niro first lauded Democrats, saying, “It’s pathetic. You know it’s interesting that Democrats are trying to do the right thing and say, ‘We’re waiting for justice to come,’ and then it doesn’t come. Or it will come in a way, Mueller presented it in a way that’s up to us and Congress to make, come up with the results, but now it’s being barred by Barr. And that’s to be seen now what Congress will do and how effective they’re going to be.”

Then he warned, “But I think there’s going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests if this is not resolved. We have to know what went on. We have to know. The handwriting’s on the wall. These people are all crooks; they’re doing it before our very eyes. Trump obstructed justice all the time, first by firing Comey and all the other things and saying it on NBC with Lester Holt, I mean, what are we taking about? It’s right before our eyes. Justice has to be served.”

De Niro pontificated:

To me and to many of us, Mueller represented justice. And he still does. He’s been muted by Barr and what’s going on and by Republicans. I don’t know what’s happened in this country with the Republicans. I mean, the Republicans with Nixon didn’t do this, but these Republicans are. And we’re not gonna forget about them, because when later on, years to come, long after Trump is gone, there are gonna be writers, as soon as any of these characters come out, emerge, in some way, they’re gonna remind us of all the things that these Republicans did during the time of Trump.

As noted by The Daily Wire last June, at the Tony Awards, De Niro displayed his erudite knowledge of politics, utter command of the most sophisticated verbiage from his personal lexicon and well-deserved reputation as a man of class and gentility by marching on stage to applause, then leaning into the microphone and bellowing, “I’m gonna say one thing: “F*** Trump.” As the crowd screamed its approval and rose to their feet to give him a standing ovation, De Niro called out, “It’s no longer ‘Down with Trump,’ it’s ‘F*** Trump!’”

Other times De Niro has vented his spleen regarding Trump:

Telling The Hollywood Reporter, “I feel like I did after 9/11,” after Trump was elected.

Calling Trump an “idiot.”

Blustering at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala “F*** you, Donald Trump. It’s a horror with this mother***er.”

Pontificating at The National Board of Review Annual awards, “It’s The Emperor’s New Clothes — the guy is a f***ing fool.”

Opining that Trump “lacks any sense of humanity or compassion.”

Video of THR interview, with relevant section beginning at 1:56:

Continue Reading
82 Comments

82 Comments

1. Ll

April 12, 2019 at 10:11 pm

Shut this Mudshark up another Hollywood a whole who thinks we give a damn about what they think make your threats asshole we will remember you at the box office and not go to your movies

• bob gillespie

April 13, 2019 at 1:56 am

Just another Liberal who doesn’t know the law

• James Kurtz

April 13, 2019 at 2:51 am

DeNiro is a Hollywood pimp and will never change. I think he should be waterboarded asap.

• Lulu

April 13, 2019 at 3:30 am

Mr DeNiro who do u think u to threaten me as a conservative, I don’t give a rats ass, I won’t ever see u in another movie. Wait until we conservatives and republicans get riled as we should real soon. Just crawl back in your whole and rie

• anica brindusescu

April 14, 2019 at 12:09 am

Blustering at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala “F*** you, Donald Trump. It’s a horror with this mother***er.

That was the time when your wife filed for divorce you douchebag ,your anger gone in the wrong direction at our President TRUMP .Because your ex was sick and had enough of your profanity and grouchy attitude , takes everything you got ,now no job no money ,your appearance equals to those on skid row you don’t have to take it on us conservative REMEMBER ? FREEDOM OF CHOICE old bag .We conservatives have class ,families ,principles , above all we have PEACE coming our faith in GOD ,maybe you should try that ,I’m sure Italians experience that .
      If you are worry about not enough illegals in this country to change your diapers ,there will be….already in place for you .

• guest

April 14, 2019 at 12:11 am

Hay old bag ! who did your eyebrow ? tell them upgrade their glasses.

2. ROBERT BARRETT

April 12, 2019 at 10:12 pm

Hey socialist Robert D.
    Go to hell and I’ll help send you there!!!!!

3. Tony

April 12, 2019 at 10:12 pm

I never watch any movie that old idiot is in.

• Justin

April 13, 2019 at 12:43 am

Me either. I think he sucks donkey balls!

• Carol Richardson

April 13, 2019 at 1:28 am

Wondering if he has a brain tumor that is affecting his thinking. Either that or he is nuts.

• joe ferra

April 13, 2019 at 7:43 pm

I can go along with a brain tumour if he had a brain. I think he just has a big mouth and nothing to back it up.

• Disgusted

April 14, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Carol that would be a too good of an excuse, but that won’t wash with me. An illness doesn’t turn anyone into a moron. He is a hateful HAS BEEN and I will not ever see anything he acts in ever again either. I would like to cite some of his Accomplishments if there are any. I don’t believe someone of his knowledge of our language are not good enough to polish OUR PRESIDENTS shoes. I don’t need to put down a list here of The President’s, accomplishments from the time he was a mere child. We are also happy that he showed us his true colors, no acting though it is hard to tell when he is himself or acting. I am as a proud Republican happy to see that he has no verbal skills and is nothing but a gutter rat. So acting the part is easy for him. I felt very disappointed and even disgusted when the Low life Obama, the POST TURTLE was elected, but I and most people I know never would have let ourselves go so low as he has so well demonstrated.

4. Byrne

April 12, 2019 at 10:13 pm

De Nero is the Fool, go back to making action movies and get out of politics, while you’re at it, take Kate Blanchet with you.

5. Dean

April 12, 2019 at 10:14 pm

Bring it on tough guy….you’re not in a movie…..the blows you receive will be real!!!

• Flotmorton P Gildersleeve

April 12, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Semper Fi to that; We will have one of our lighter weight shorter Marines dump his ass in an alley
      DeNono is a creep and it’s just too bad that people like this have such Hollywood success. So many of these creeps have a talent but that talent is not “thinking” So very very tired of hearing from this GASBAG, Blowhard Doofus; Love to run into this Numb Nuts in his favorite bar and sucker him into throwing a punch……Bye Bye Bobbie Denono………………

• Terry

April 13, 2019 at 12:00 am

I agree he looked big in movies but in real life he is chicken $hit he’ll smart mouth off at the wrong one and he’ll let his mouth over load his smart a$$ then we’ll see how tough he his.

• fred H SMITH

April 13, 2019 at 11:04 pm

wonder if he passed his anger management course????

6. Kablake

April 12, 2019 at 10:16 pm

Does this guy have a mental issue that totally distracts reality?? WHAT??

• Tinker

April 13, 2019 at 10:31 am

He is pussy whipped and every word that comes out of his mouth is from his African American Wife.

My cousin is gay and her life partner now 30 years African American and she is a white hating Italian now. I am not prejudiced at all.. but I do have a brain and its called ignorance and brainwashing. They listen only to one side and refuse to see that the people they believe and trust in care less about them. Its obvious by inner cities black crime and poverty that no President and one that was black gave a crap. Now one does and they are to stupid to see. Many blacks however are walking away and I pray more do as they will be ousted just like the white man is, why because they are Americans. Deep State does not want Americans.

7. FaSoLa

April 12, 2019 at 10:16 pm

It’s not possible to respect someone who acts and speaks so trashy and so irrationally. Mueller. Said. No. Collusion. Di Nero is just a sad little man so full of hate that he cannot see the truth. Why does he think he knows more than Mueller?

• JMac

April 12, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Totally agree, FaSoLa!! He’s a total FOOL, blinded by his hatred of our President!! Just another Hollyweird REJECT!!

8. WILLIAM

April 12, 2019 at 10:21 pm

AND NEITHER WILL WE FORGET WHAT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE ROBERT!

9. John

April 12, 2019 at 10:22 pm

Now what’s that mean you old fart. Nothing. We’re done with you meaningless movies too

10. Debbie

April 12, 2019 at 10:23 pm

DeNiro needs to crawl back in his hole and stay there.

11. Darleen Payne

April 12, 2019 at 10:23 pm

I use to think he had class, guess not. I won’t even watch his rerun movies on TV now. I don’t understand what they have against President Trump. He’s doing exactly what he promised he would. These people really think they’re something special. I’ve got news for them, they all crap in a toilet & they’re grave will be the same size as ours!

12. Bonnie

April 12, 2019 at 10:24 pm

The Democratic party is trying to destroy the USA and the Republican Party will not allow that to happen. The USA use to be the best until the last 3 previous Presidents brought her down. We now have a President that actually loves our country and he is doing an amazing job. The Democratic party will never have another chance to destroy her, you Mr DeNero need to work on your relationship with God as the end is drawing nearer.

13. Barbara

April 12, 2019 at 10:26 pm

DeNiro has such hatred in his heart that he can’t see straight He thinks he knows everything but he actually knows nothing He has Trump Derangement Syndrome and will most likely lose his mind when President Trump is elected again in 2020 Get help DeNiro you truly need it

• Flotmorton P. Gildersleeve

April 12, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Just make sure that you are in front of the rioting crowds Bobbie Denono………….

• Jwff

April 13, 2019 at 12:50 am

I like the name DeNorovirus better for him. Lol

14. Marella

April 12, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Why should anyone listen to this foul mouthed idiot. Will never spend another penny on his movies. He needs to grow up and stop acting like a jackass all the time. Karma is coming to him.

15. Robert Buchanan

April 12, 2019 at 10:30 pm

See what happens when these morons don’t have someone else writing their word? He absolutely needs to be investigated by the secret service. I believe he is a threat to all Republicans & will insight violence.

16. Steve

April 12, 2019 at 10:33 pm

He is just an old washed up perv of an actor , brainwashed by his BLM terrorist P.O.S. “wife” !

17. Zynn

April 12, 2019 at 10:38 pm

Someone remind this idiot that he only played a tough guy in TV/movie fiction.

18. IMJustice

April 12, 2019 at 10:40 pm

His words are exactly right about his own party.

Only difference is, typical Conservatives are too busy
    earning a living to protest.

• Phyllis Rosenthal

April 13, 2019 at 12:22 pm

What does this piece of garbage think he’s going to do to us Conservatives. He is such a blowhard and has a big fat disgusting mouth if I knew then what I knew now he would never have been on my watch movie list. Can’t stand these Dems anymore

19. donna

April 12, 2019 at 10:41 pm

who cares what hollywood says…… they think they are all that, but we the everyday people are the ones who made them rich, and we have put them up on pedestals as if they are gods…. when they aren’t ….. stop going to their movies, buying their songs, reading their books, whatever it is that keeps them in the spotlight…

20. Sandra McDonald

April 12, 2019 at 10:50 pm

What? He thinks he is still playing a part? That’s all he does. Who the hell does he think he is. Laughable. When will these Hollywood idiots realize we don’t give a crap what they say. Most are a bunch of hasbeens and I think they hate being out of the spotlight. Get a real job you nut job.

21. Billie Ansley

April 12, 2019 at 10:54 pm

He has mental issues. I cannot believe that he actually believes that crap. Even if he does, my goodness, get a grip or better yet, go jump off a cliff and put yourself out od your misery! Sure would make me feel good.

22. CharlieSeattle

April 12, 2019 at 10:57 pm

De Niro…” if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted”

…wanted?

Mueller delivered a decision supported by facts.

23. Ulla Camp

April 12, 2019 at 11:22 pm

Well mister de niro you had your say so, and hope you feel better; unfortunately it does NOT elevate you in the eyes of the American people, to us you will forever look like a little ugly OLD man with a BIG chip on his shoulders………
    Just remember when the checks no longer come in, that we STOPPED SUPPORTING you…………
    It is a two way street…..

24. Bob

April 12, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Have you noticed how many Trump haters have such a limited vocabulary? They are so full of hate it’s scary.

25. Marilynn Reeves

April 12, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Little people have little ways

26. Marie

April 12, 2019 at 11:55 pm

90% of Hollywood is just like this fool. They have shown their colors ever since the map went red on election night. We have made them rich, now let’s make them live on what the have. They are all so dumb they will be bankrupt in a year. BOYCOTT Hollywood and TV sitcoms, and the fake news. See how they like it for about a year. Let them know the power of the people. We pay good money to watch them “perform” and we get filthy mouthed vitripitude!! I haven’t been to a movie for about 440 years, and I am going to have my cable disconnected. I have enough DVD’s with good actors and actresses to keep me the rest of my life and I can get FOX nEWS, FOX NATION, BLAZE TV, AND CRT, AND A HUNDRED MORE on my computer. BOYCOTT them!! We should have done it right after the election! M.A.G.A. The socialists control news, Hollywood, are pushing anti-semitism, control the educational system, and are beginning to brainwash the American people. They are trying to take away your guns, too. Read the “Protocols of Zion”. It spelled out in HITLER’S favorite book.

27. Cheryl Knobloch

April 12, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Are we supposed to be afraid of the threats from this has-been ancient male who has made a fantastic living pretending to be someone else? Give me a break.

28. Terry

April 13, 2019 at 12:16 am

It makes me feel good to watch these old movies where the actors and actress’s are so different they were God fearing people not like 90% in Hollywood now who are perverts, homos, non believers in God who hate our president and wanting to destroy our country!!!

29. Tom S

April 13, 2019 at 12:22 am

Robert DiNero makes sense to Robert DiNero, I guess. I think he’s a pathetic windbag who has come to believe his own PR. Knock yourself out protesting, DiNero.

30. Thomas Karones

April 13, 2019 at 12:25 am

Deniro ts obviously deranged and should be receiving treatment. It’s either that or he should be arrested for encouraging violent actions against out legally elected president!

31. HARRY

April 13, 2019 at 12:49 am

FIRST WE TRUMP LOVERS ARE NOT FORGETTING I YEARS OF OBAMA WHO ALMOST GAVE OUUR COUNTRY TO ISLAM. AND SECOND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. THIS IS NOT THE MOVIE YOU PLAY A TOUGH GUY THIS IS REAL LIFE AND YOU ARE AN ACTOR OF NO CONSEQUENCE. YOU CAN DO NOTHING TO ME OR MY FAMILY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING.

32. Tsk Tsk

April 13, 2019 at 12:50 am

It’s OK Robert. We’d all like to kick your big fat ass. Just give us that chance, wuss.

33. tekahonwasen

April 13, 2019 at 12:55 am

de niro is a washed up has been. i once considered him a good actor, especially when he played a gangster. now he’s just another hack trying to relive his glory days. demoncraps like this piece of shit are going to cause riots and bloodshed then try to say it’s all trump’s fault. i dare any demoncrap to bring their shit to my end of the woods here in Texas. we don’t play

34. joanne

April 13, 2019 at 1:05 am

You are disgrace to Italians

35. ALSCV

April 13, 2019 at 1:13 am

Who does thie fool think he is? He is saying he will insight demonstrations and riots. The Secret Service needs to pay him a visit.

36. Linda

April 13, 2019 at 1:43 am

Wow, give us what we want or else? ROFL What you have wanted is nothing short of the destruction of this president. Nice try, but no cigar. The dude is delusional.

37. Dragonfly43

April 13, 2019 at 1:52 am

Denutso can kiss my ass! He’s as loony as they come!

38. Mark

April 13, 2019 at 1:56 am

I do not plan on watching any more of your movies.

39. pat

April 13, 2019 at 2:12 am

He is a has been. retire

40. Linda F.

April 13, 2019 at 2:13 am

YAWN!!

Oh, I’m sorry! Is he supposed to be taken seriously? ‘Cause he bores me, and his threat is downright laughable.

Oops! My bad!

What’s wrong, Bob? Acting career dried up? Offers not coming in like they used to? ‘Cause this seems to be the only way you can stay in the spotlight nowadays.

41. Ronald Gunn

April 13, 2019 at 2:22 am

I’ll bet you will not lead that demonstration will you wimp boy. You are nothing but a low life pansy ass pile of shit.

42. John D Cole

April 13, 2019 at 2:23 am

Nothing more than a professional pretender pretending to be important.

43. Dave Norton

April 13, 2019 at 2:49 am

Who is that gray hair girl picking on the Republicans , another actor who is the nine thousand people he has played, what an ass

44. Dick Richards

April 13, 2019 at 3:19 am

DiNero your a total Fu==== As—- a piss ant who who gets paid to play pretend….in the real world your a nothing but an over paid phoney……go back and feed your ego with your tough guy parts that would never work in the real world you would get your smart ass thumped.

45. Andy

April 13, 2019 at 5:55 am

Watching DeNiro decline is sad, I used to enjoy his movies but now when I see him in a film I only see an ignorant socialist scumbag and cant look past his politics. Every word he utters further destroys his legacy.

46. Leslie Stevenson

April 13, 2019 at 6:40 am

DeNiro is a Gutter Rat! His life style says it all. He is the son of a Putrid Father, an overrated, left wing disease. Who the hell does this POS think he is threatening anybody. Half a punk like Daddy. I laughed out loud when the asshole said the President was not welcome in his Restaurant. Why the hell would he want to eat there. Lowering his standards!?About time for the folks wearing or believing in the MAGA hats or without them to start fighting these left wing pricks that attack them back only harder.That includes that freak with the HUGE mole on his face. They can all Kiss Our Asses.

47. Duane Pettengill

April 13, 2019 at 7:03 am

Hey DeNiro, why don’t you Fuck off and go and learn the law and talk about justice how is it that Hillary can blatantly destroy over 30,000 e-mails in a very criminal way and she gets a slap on the wrist. The Dems get away with so much illegal shit it is stupid. They can’t and won’t even follow the Constitution let alone the rule of law is an absolute joke and you want to bag Trump. You don’t want a wall to protect us deplorable’s because you all that live in Hollywood already live behind your walls> What are you afraid of? The Democrats are nothing but fucking crooks and you know it and are part of the problem. I wish you would sit down and debate with someone like Candice Owens. She would eat you up and spit you out alive!

48. Julia

April 13, 2019 at 8:44 am

R De Niro, they are making a Roberto Piñata, for your Birthday ! Say “ Thank You!”!,

49. Marilyn

April 13, 2019 at 9:50 am

I’m a little sick of the F word being thrown around by these little-minded twerps. This guy threatens the ones of us who voted for Trump? Wow!! I don’t go the movies anymore and don’t watch any reruns on TV. He is a big mouth, unknowledgeable Hollywood nobody. Just go and do your thing and leave us alone. Go, Trump!!!

50. Nancy West

April 13, 2019 at 11:55 am

De Niro sounds like a man who got his indictment. Pedo alert!